Look of the day "I love Mango"










Yesterday night I had an event to go. I actually knew exactly what to wear. But than I recognized that my favorite black skirt is not looking longer the same as it did when I bought it. I had to find an alternative skirt!!!! When I got in the Mango shop and saw this dress I loved it soooooo much I forgot about the skirt. 
Actually I would say not to use golden or shiny accessories with sequins. But just the lower part of the dress is with sequins so the bag matched perfectly!!!!! And I loved my golden nails fitting to it :D 

Dress: Mango, Bag: BCBG MAXAZARIA

Comments

  1. Gio your blog is nice! i like your looks a lots! i´ll follow you, kisses from Perú!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I`m very happy that you like it :)
    kiss back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2