DIY: "Squared sequins"


You need:
basic top
sequins stripe
music :D (I was listening to gossip girl music, as you can see ;))

você precisa de:
um top básico 
uma faixa de lantejoulas
música!! :D (eu estava escutando música da série gossip girl, como vcs podem ver ;))



stitch the stripe on the top (best along the collar)

pica a faixa na blusa (melhor perto da gola)



I first sewed it by myself than with the sewing machine

eu costurei primeiro com a mão depois com a máquina de costura

Aaaaand... voilá! Done!! :)

Eeee ..voilá!!! Pronto :)




If you live in Vienna and you love to sew, then you`ll have to go to Komolka right now! http://www.komolka.at/
I just went there today and it completely blew me away! There are so many beautiful textiles, I just loved it there.
And there was were I bought this black stripe with sequins. I just had to sew them on my top and look how amazing it is now :) And it was really easy to do...So if you wanna try this at home there is nothing disturbing you to do so :)


Have a great day 


kisses Gio




Tradução:


Se você mora em Viena e gosta de costurar, então você tem que dar uma passadinha no Komolka agora!!! :D http://www.komolka.at/
Eu acabei de ir lá semana passada e adorei!!! 
Eu tinha essa blusa já faz um bom tempo mas sempre achei ela meio sem graça, agora ficou demais eu acho. Você gostou?
Se quiser tentar em casa eu garanto que é super fácil de fazer! :)

Tenham um bom dia 

bjs Gi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath