Right now




Today I`m going to visit my mum and my friends in Germany. I`ll stay there till Friday the 13th. And my feelings are going trough a strange situation right now, on the one hand I`m so happy to see them all again, but on the other hand I love my apartment so much :D(here you can see one of the reasons why ;))  and I`m already missing my boyfriend. 
Here in Vienna it`s quite warm, but with the typical April weather in the south of Germany you never know what will come. This is why I`m also taking a pair of gloves with me ;)
By the way talking about April, I can`t believe it`s already April!! But I`m happy about this, because it means that summer is coming :)


Have a great week, I hope I`ll have time to post more often these days!!


kisses Gio



Tradução:

Hoje estou indo visitar minha mãe e minhas na Alemanha. Vou ficar lá até sexta-feira 13. Mas estou me sentindo bem estranha agora... Por um lado estou super feliz de ver elas denovo, mas por outro lado... eu amo o meu apartamento novo :D (AQUI você pode ver umas das razões por que ;)) e já estou agora sentindo falta do meu namorado. 
Aqui em Vienna está começando a esquentar, mas o típíco tempo de Abril na Alemanha me obriga a levar luvas junto, pois você nunca sabe "como esse mês se decide".
Por falar em Abril, que loucura que já é Abril, né??? Mas estou feliz por isso, significa que o verão está chegando... :)
Acabei de falar com o meu avô no Skype, nossa que saudades da minha familia, que saudades do Brasil..... <3

Tenhem uma boa semana, espero que vou ter tempo de escrever mais posts.

bjs Gi





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath