Elle "trendtheme"- Guide to organising your wardrobe


I just finished reading the German ELLE (February issue) (yes February but I didn`t find the time to read it earlier :D) and I found this article about Elika Gibbs`(who counsels Kate Moss for example) tips for your wardrobe.
I liked it so much that I had to share with you.
So here are 6 steps to a perfect sorted wardrobe :) (I`ll try my best translating it)

1. Sort the pieces into different categories like trousers, skirts,...Maybe even with subgroups like jeans, cloth pants....
2. Go through the categories bit by bit. Try everything on-also clothes you think you know! 
3. Make 6 piles: keep, to archive, not so sure, away with this, to the alteration tailor
4. Clean your closet
5. Think again about the "not so sure" piece, be rigorous
6. Put the "keep" pile back into the categories, sort them by colours and materials 

I have this week a "long weekend" with Friday and Saturday free and this is pretty much one of the things that I`m going to do!  (As you can see HERE and HERE my closet is already sorted in colours but I think in categories and in colours sound much better!)
And I`m going to the "Technosensual" exhibition (pictures later) in our "Museums Quartier", I`ll have to buy the new German Instyle because Blake Lively is on the cover!!! :D
What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a great weekend!





Eu acabei de ler a ELLE alemã de fevereiro (sim de fevereiro, só consegui acabar agora :D) e achei esse artigo sobre dicas da Elika Gibbs (que aconselha também a Kate Moss por exemplo) para seu armário.
Gostei tanto que tive que dividir com vocês. 
Aqui estão 6 passos para um armário excelente organisado :) (vou tentar o melhor com a tradução)


1. Divida as peças em categorias differentes que nem: calças, saias... Até em sobgrupos que nem: jeans, calça de tecido...
2. Passe aos poucos por todas categorias. Prove tudo-também aquelas peças que você pensa em conheçer
3. Faça 6 pilhas: ficar, para o archivo, não tenho certesa, fora, para mudar
4. Limpe seu armário
5. Pensa denovo sobre as peças que você não tem certesa, seja estrita
6. Coloque a pilha "ficar" devolta na suas categorias, divida elas em cor e material

Essa semana tenho um final de semana "prolongado" com a sexta-feira e o sábado livre. E acho que isso é umas das coisas que eu vou fazer com certeza! 
E escutar nova brasil fm na internet ;)
Quais são os seus planos para o fim de semana?

Tenhem um ótimo fim de!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath