Brazil, here I come again




























Rio de Janeiro



Salvador (Bahia)




São Paulo

(my shirt is from Miss Sixty,
skirt: Colcci) 


I am so happy that I can (finally) officially announce this: I will spend Christmas and New Year`s Eve (and altogether 4 weeks) this year in Brazil with my family!!!!
It`s too long ago (about 10 years..?) when I spent Christmas with my family in Brazil and I`m sooooo happy I finally got this opportunity again! 
I chose for this post photos that were taken years ago (in 2009/2010) in Brazil (tomorrow I`ll ad some more) where my blog didn`t exist yet. Hope you like them.

Comments

  1. nice post!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/working-girl-segunda-parte.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2