Happy


This photo with my mum describes and shows me in a way how I am feeling right now again. We took this pic months ago (in May) when she visited me here in Vienna, and I was so damn happy! Why am I so happy now again? I`m for two weeks now on vacation, my cousin (from Brasil!!!!!!) and her husband are visiting me from today on till Thursday! And on Thursday we are driving to Germany, where I can see my mum and my friends. I guess, saying that I am extremely excited about this would be an understatement.
Couldn`t be happier <3

Comments

  1. Have fun on your vacay!


    Adorable blog! Following you on Google Connect now. Hope you can share the love back by following or visiting my blog.

    Much love from Canada~
    KD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, following you back!! :)
      kisses

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics!!!

    Take a look to my blog!!!
    http://standoutfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness fits you well :)


    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! that`s sweet :)
      I think happiness should fit everyone well ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath