Brazil day 3-5: São Francisco Xavier


These days were one of the best in my whole life. I went with my family (grandparents, mum, her husband and my uncle) to São Francisco Xavier in Brazil. Traveling with family it`s just so fun, I love it. São Francisco Xavier is surrounded by forests, waterfalls and delicious food ;) 
Now I`m in Rio at my aunt`s house for New Year`s  Eve and there is a lot to plan and do now. 
I wish you all a amazing New Year`s Eve and a more amazing and happy year coming!
I wanted to share with you more pictures, but the internet here is unfortunately very slow, so it would take me hours to load every single photo..
(Sorry that I`m in a rush now, translations and more pictures are coming soon)

Esses foram uns dos melhores dias na minha vida! Viagem com família (dessa vez com meus avós, meu tio, minha mãe e o marido dela) (by the way, que gostoso poder escrever em Português com um teclado brasileiro :D) é sempre muito bom. Dessa vez fomos para São Francisco Xavier, no meio do mato, numa pousada chamada "Santa Barbara". A cidadizinha é muito charmosa, comida maravilhosa e a pousada é muito linda. 
Agora estou no Rio de Janeiro para passar o réveillon aqui. (No próximo post vou contar um pouco de como foi).
Desejo a todos vocês um feliz ano novo! Muita saúde, paz e felicidade.
Queria abaixar mais fotos agora, mas a internet não é muito rápida aqui e eu ia precisar horas para abaixar cada foto... 








Our beautiful bathroom


beautiful and big plant in front of our window


pictures taken by me, my mum and my uncle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath