Today`s outfit





My cam is not taking any longer photos with a good quality -.- Unfortunately. I`m willing to buy me a new one (for a long time), but it`s really much money for me that I`m going to spent and the new cam has to be perfect! 
I don`t have the needed knowledge in this area, do you have any suggestions?
When I saw these leggings for the first time I didn`t buy them. Then two days later they still didn`t go out of my head! So I decided I have to buy them! And I`m very happy with this decision! I love them so much I could wear them everyday! They are very comfortable and easy to match with other pieces because they are not so colorful like other trousers with flowers. Hats off for Calzedonia!
What do you think? Write down in the comments :)

I`m hoping to get in the InStyle Germany issue with this look (of course with others and better pics and a beauutiful bag from SCHUTZ) so wish me luck! 
kisses Gio








I was wearing:

Calzedonia leggings
Benetton pullover
H&M jacket
Chilli Beans sunglasses
New Yorker scarf
Vintage biker boots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath