Inspiration pt. I: Chiara Ferragni


During the last years growing up in Europe, I got to like the winter more and more, but honestly I`m so sorry, I can`t wait for spring to come!!! :D 
Not only because of my "Brazilian blood", what makes me love warm weather, also because I love my outfits in spring and summer and it is much easier for me to create a cool look with temperatures over 20° (ok, even over 15° but not with 0° ;)). 
I`m trying everything today to feel warm ( I`m completely freezing, even at home) like listening to brazilian music, drinking tea, seeing photos from the warm days in Brazil and getting some outfit inspirations for this next beautiful season.
This are my favorite Chiara-looks from the last years. What do you think, did I choose well? ;)
Which are your favorite looks from her?
Every picture is from the blog The Blonde Salad.


Nos últimos anos crescendo na Europa, cada vez mais eu me adapto com o frio. Mas sinceramente, I`so sorry, eu não estou conseguindo mais esperar pela primavera! :D 
Não só por causa que o meu "sangue brasileiro" me faz amar temperaturas quentes, também por causa que eu amo meus outfits na primavera e no verão. Além do mais é bem mais fácil (para mim) criar um look legal com temperaturas acima de 20° (ok, até acima de 15°, mas não com 0° ;)).
Estou tentando tudo hoje para me aquecer: escutando música brasileira, tomando chá, vendo fotos dos tempos quentes no Brasil e colecionando algumas inspirações de looks para essa próxima estação gostosa.
Esses são os meus looks preferidos da Chiara dos últimos anos. O que você acha, a minha escolha foi boa? ;)
Quais são os seus looks preferidos dela?
Todas fotos são do blog The Blonde Salad.



















Comments

  1. I love her!! Her style is AMAZING!! Great inspiration!! Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and facebook?

    xoxo
    Thania

    thaniashandmadejewelry.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chloé bag!!!! <3

    I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    http://www.ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too!! the Chloé bag is my absolut favorite one!!!
    thanks for following!!! following you back via GFC ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath