New In beauty: H&M bag


It was pretty hard to take pictures from this beauty!! :D Because of the leather it slides down every where I place it. So I had no other choice than to hang it up on my doorknob :D But I think with the "Paris" figure on the background, the pics are quite ok ;)

Foi bem difícil tirar fotos dessa lindeza!!! :D Por causa do couro ela escorregava em todo lugar!! Não tive outra opção além de pendurar ela na minha porta ;) Mas eu acho que com o quadro "Paris" atrás as fotos ficaram ok ;)








Comments

  1. hi honey! your blog is so cool! i'm now following you :D on bloglovin' please viit my blog and if you like it follow me back

    much love
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sweetie!!! of coursr I'll take a look back at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2